Saturday, June 20, 2015

21 Songs you should really know all the words to.

Ever been at a party or a gig when a song comes on that everyone knows the words to?
Everyone gets involved and they all belt their hearts out. Well I have and I love it. So I thought that this would be a good topic to start with for my next post.
So I will choose a topic and pick 21 songs that fit the topic. Easy. For example, todays topic is, songs that you should really know all the words to. Why 21 I hear you ask? Because I will be 21 this year, 21 is my favourite album by Adele and Twenty One is also a brilliant album by the Mystery Jets. But mostly because I will be 21 this year.

So in no particular order, here are the 21 songs you better start learning!
  1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen 
  2. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
  3. Respect - Aretha Franklin
  4. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
  5. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  6. Hey Jude - The Beatles
  7. Imagine - John Lennon 
  8. Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi 
  9. Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang, If you can nail the 15 minute version, hats off to you.
  10. Wonderwall - Oasis
  11. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
  12. Parklife - Blur
  13. It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
  14. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
  15. Don't You Want Me Baby - The Human League
  16. Dancing Queen - Abba
  17. Mr Brightside - The Killers
  18. Teenage Dirtbag - Weezer
  19. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
  20. Jolene - Dolly Parton
  21. Life on Mars? - David Bowie
How many do you know already? What songs would you add to the list? Do you have an idea for the  next topic? Let me know by commenting below, or on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram

No comments: